Golden Triangle Tour is amazingly popular and hence thrilling activities. The main cities covered in this tour are the Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Tourists really like to visit these places because of the amazing culture and the magnificent monuments of the modern India. You will be then able to see the curious and colourful blend of the interesting traditions and modernised conventions.
||New Delhi International Airport or Hotel In Delhi
||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
||4 Night Accommodation
5 Days Private Tour
- 5-day private tour of New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, including round-trip transport and accommodations
- See iconic India sights such as the UNESCO World Heritage Site Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, and the Maharaja's City Palace
- Your driver guide and private guides at each stop provide historical commentary throughout the trip
- Hotel, airport, railway, or other New Delhi pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Daily hotel breakfast and en-route mineral water.
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
After a transfer from your hotel, visit the famous Taj Mahal, the famous wonder of the world. See Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Known also as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge or the Red Fort of Agra because of the red-sandstone it was made of, it was the seat of Mughal Empire. Discover the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah and visit Mehtab Bagh, which has an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal, and spend the night in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur and visit Fatehpur Sikri - the second capital of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Spend the night in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur
In the morning, meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort. En route, enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. Spend another night in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - New Delhi
Drive to New Delhi and proceed to The Red Fort; visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour, drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Spend the night in New Delhi.
Day 5: New Delhi Departure
Visit Humayun's Tomb, resting place of the second Mughal King. Later, transfer to New Delhi Airport or another desired location in the city.